• The school’s enrolment policy is based on the Education and Training Reform Act 2008 which
states that students are entitled to enrol at their designated neighbourhood government school.
Please visit FindMySchool to determine if Staughton College is your designated neighbourhood school.
• To follow the Priority Order of Placement clause in the DET enrolment policy
Please refer to the Departments Placement Policy for full details.
Students are enrolled at Staughton College in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same
3. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds (Department of Education process).