• The school’s enrolment policy is based on the Education and Training Reform Axt 2008 which
states that students are entitled to enrol at their designated neighbourhood government school.
• To follow the Priority Order of Placement clause in the DET enrolment policy
Students are enrolled at Staughton College in the following priority order:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same
3. In exceptional circumstances, compassionate grounds (Department of Education process).