Policy making provides an open and systematic approach to school management. For this purpose a comprehensive and sustained development process will operate at Staughton College.
- The College Council is the only body responsible for ratifying process
- Policies must be consistent with DEECD policy
- Policy development will be co-ordinated by the Education subcommittee from the College Council
- Opportunities will be provided for the community to participate
- All policies will be included in the Policy Handbook
- Evaluation and review will occur as part of a cyclical process
Staughton College’s Statement of Values