Staughton College’s on-campus Uniform Shop is open Monday: 8am – 10am & Thursday: 3pm – 5pm. Click here for a price list.
To ensure College pride, all items of uniform must be worn in good, clean condition.
The key reasons for having the Staughton College uniform policy:
- To continually project the positive image of our school within the community.
- To have easy identification of students by staff (for Student safety, staff being able to easily differentiate from outsiders that may enter the school grounds)
- Wearing of the Staughton College uniform is the most economical form of attire
Not acceptable items of clothing:
- Incorrect hosiery (not Blue opaque tights or white socks)
- Visible undergarments
- Non Staughton branded school pants/shorts
- Incorrect footwear
- Non Staughton College scarves or beanies
A staged response for uniform:
- 1st Stage- Warning
- 2nd Stage- Lunchtime detention
- 3rd Stage- Afterschool detention
- 4th Stage- Student will be sent home